Eden-on-the-Park is widely recognised as the First Integrated Seniors Lifestyle and Care Residence Resort in Malaysia. It is awarded Entry Point Project (EPP17) by the Malaysian Government on 25th June, 2014 as a pioneer project. Its Concept, unique Design, Operating System and Human Resource Training Programme has been has been developed into a franchise to be replicated both in Malaysia and regionally.
We consultation to potential clients for the following:
- Plan and design new Seniors Lifestyle and Aged Care facilities
- Long term management of facilities designed and developed by us
Our Integrated Aged Care and Retirement Living planning and management has obtained World Class certifications and is in compliance with Malaysian licensing requirements.
Our Awards and Recognition
- Entry Point Project (17) for retirement villages category under the National Key Economic Areas (Healthcare Sector) Performance Management & Delivery Unit (Prime Minister’s Office)
- Top 5 Retirement Homes in Malaysia 2014/2015 by IMAPAC Singapore
- Finalist for Facility of the Year: Residential Aged Care 4th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards (2016)
For consultation or partnership and joint-venture enquiries you may contact:
For East Malaysia
Eden-Optimum Management Sdn Bhd (1070107-M)
9th Floor, Crown Towers, 88 Jalan Pending, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +6082-346 699
Fax: +6082-338 223
Mr. Victor Fong
For West Malaysia
Eden-on-the-Park (P) Sdn Bhd (1131772-U)
Uite 3.02D, Level 3 – East Wing
Menara BRDB Bangsar, 285 Jalan Maarof,
Bukit Bandaraya, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2297 3668
Fax: +603-2297 3638
Mr. Khoo Chuan Keat (+6012 398 6368
Ms. Lydia Ng (+6016 201 8883